Monday, May 4, 2009

What We've Been Up To

Well, it seems like we've been kind of busy. That's because we have been! April was a busy month! I had 2 mom dates, we celebrated Easter and two Birthday's, I took Ian to the Children's Museum in Olympia, we all went to Tumwater Falls park, Victor went fishing in Eastern Washington, we bought a boat, and I'm sure there was more I'm just not thinking of at the moment. Also, Ian has taken off with learning and saying words these last few weeks! He has learned 3 new ones today alone! (Truck, Daisy, and Boots)Here's a little breakdown of what he can say right now:

Dog - Daa
Juice - Joo
Daddy - DaDa
Grandpa - PaPa
Grandma/Mama - MaMa
Ball - Baa
Gabi - Bee
Baby and Binky - BeeBee
Trash - Sha
Fishy - She
Daisy - Daydee
Boots - Boo
Truck - Traa
Bubble - Bubble (he says it very clear)
please - slee (he signs it too)
Thank you - you (signs it too)
Help - Ha (signs it sometimes lol)

He's also doing really well at eating with utensils. He needs a little help with scooping, but he uses a fork pretty good.

Here are a bunch of photos from the month. Most of them are from the children's museum.

Daddy's Car, Museum, and Play date

No comments: